Location: Archbold, OH
Type of Employment: Part Time
Kenn-Feld Group - is looking for a Part-time support person to work in our Archbold dealership. This position offers a flexible schedule.
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
- Supports the sales and service departments with equipment delivery as needed.
- Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition.
- Clean equipment to customers’ satisfaction for Sales and Service.
- Responsible for keeping the Parts and Service departments clean and orderly.
- Responsible for building and lot maintenance.
- May be responsible for organizing all of the different types of pallets. May organize the recycling of lumber, cardboard and steel.
- May maintain records of pickup and deliveries and obtain necessary signatures and receipts.
- May need to maintain all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
- May need to account for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
- May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
- May transport or facilitate equipment transfers to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities.
- May transport or facilitate transfers of parts, small equipment, supplies, and paperwork between dealer facilities; may also deliver to customers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift license preferred.