Location: Edgerton, OH
Type of Employment: Full Time
Reports To: Parts Manager
Supervises: None (may supervise trainee)
Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Records sales and/or counter transactions.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing stock orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
- Maintains conditions of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.