Location: Woodburn, IN
Type of Employment: Full Time
Parts Warehouse Person Needed - John Deere Dealership Group
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
To properly order, receive, store and account for parts or merchandise for the KFG location.
- Timely processing of sending and receiving of parts shipments (i.e. Customer & Stock Orders, Machine Down & Surplus Returns)
- Processes work orders or counter tickets as needed for parts orders & transfers
- Perform cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory; report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Making certain that the technician or customer receives the proper part on time as promised; call customers for parts pick-up and delivers parts if necessary
- Assists Supervisor with merchandising displays by re-stocking showroom inventory
- Routinely lifts items weighing up to 50 lbs.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience connecting with customers, maintain professional image, establish rapport
- Demonstrated basic understanding of the selling processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a degree of independence.
- Experience using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Forklift license preferred