Location: Napoleon, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
John Deere Dealership Service Manager Needed
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Seeking qualified candidates to lead our team of technicians at our Napoleon Ohio location. Candidate must have high organizational skills as well as exceptional customer relation skills. The duties of this position include every aspect of the operation of the service department as well as working with the other departments within the location to achieve common goals. Candidate must have a solid understanding of farming practices as well as a true sense of urgency. Preferred candidate should have a minimum of an associates degree in business or Ag business or equivalent work experience.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Develops, communicates, enforces, and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan to meet Kenn-Feld Group Annual Objectives.
• Monitors metrics to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
• Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
• Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
• Manages repair order system for completeness and accuracy prior to timely customer billing.
• Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order.
• Manages employee development activities for employees reporting to this position.
• Manages the location service department in accordance with Kenn-Feld Group guidelines for safety and proper workspace practices.
• Maintains all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working order.