Location: Coldwater, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
Service & Sales Support Person Needed:
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Purpose: Responsible for service support tasks such as moving equipment and cleaning equipment, shop and lot areas as well as building maintenance. May operate vehicles to transport equipment, parts, supplies and paperwork for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures.
- Supports the sales and service departments with equipment delivery as needed.
- Maintains assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition.
- Clean equipment to customers’ satisfaction for Sales and Service.
- Responsible for keeping the Service department clean and orderly.
- Responsible for building and lot maintenance.
- May be responsible for organizing all of the different types of pallets. May organize the recycling of lumber, cardboard and steel.
- May maintain records of pickup and deliveries and obtain necessary signatures and receipts.
- May need to maintain all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy.
- May need to account for all time and for all distance traveled in performing assigned duties.
- May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
- May transport or facilitate equipment transfers to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities.
- May transport or facilitate transfers of parts, small equipment, supplies, and paperwork between dealer facilities; may also deliver to customers
- +1 years’ experience as pick-up truck operator preferred
- Valid driver’s license required; Fork lift license preferred
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs. repeatedly
- High School diploma or equivalent experience