Location: Woodburn, IN
Type of Employment: Full-time
Turf and CCE Equipment Salesperson - John Deere Dealership
KFG has an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in Equipment Sales at our Woodburn location.
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Sells new and used turf equipment to new and existing customers as they visit the location.
- Greet customers as they visit the location and answer any of their questions related to turf equipment.
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all turf equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitor competitive activity/products based on customer feedback and timely communicate to management, accordingly.
- Know and follow a defined sales process.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of customer events.
- Conduct new turf equipment field demonstrations.
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Maintain an attractive showroom display of products consistent with Kenn-Feld directives.
- Attend applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Follow Kenn-Feld Group’s used equipment process to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- During peak seasons, may be required to assist in product support functions.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- 1+ years’ equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions as well as dealer business systems
- Willingness and ability to work flexible and extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required