Location: Archbold, OH
Type of Employment: Full Time
Lawn & Garden Technician/Mechanic Needed:
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned lawn and garden equipment/outdoor power equipment.
- Performs basic lawn and garden/outdoor power equipment diagnostics and determines what repairs are needed, if required.
- Performs basic lawn and garden/outdoor power equipment repairs as requested by the Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
- Participates in all job-related training and development.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power equipment/lawn and garden equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays.