Location: Van Wert, OH
Type of Employment: Full Time
Parts Counter Salesperson - John Deere Dealership
KFG has an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in Parts Sales at our Coldwater location.
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Purpose: Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Associate's degree in Ag related program, preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.