Location: Van Wert, OH
Type of Employment: Full-time
John Deere Sales Customer Support Technician Needed:
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Designated specialist that has operational knowledge for our supported machines. Resource for Sales department when conducting machine startups and product demos. Focuses on Machine Optimization and Training.
- Participates in Precision Ag Call Support.
- Location MTG terminal management
- John Deere LEAD plot installation assistance
- Conducts customer visits to drive engagement and sales of programs and services being offered.
- Manage Precision Ag Subscriptions for assigned locations
- Conducts customer visits and contacts to follow-up on customer satisfaction.
- Leads customer Operations Center account creation and basic introductions
- Educates customers and staff on proper machine operation and optimization.
- Plans and orchestrates Customer and Internal training events with team members
- Assists Lead Agronomist with Operations Center training events
- Provides training to technicians on new equipment and systems.
- Assists sales team in new product configuration and pricing.
- Assists in identifying Technical/Operational training needs or gaps by communicating with location Department Managers
- Maintains a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Ensure that the company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with company core values.
- May participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform job responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Maintains knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge
- 1+ year experience in an agriculture-related role.
- Dealership sales, service, training, or other related work experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems.
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions as well as dealer business systems.
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customers.
- Associate degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business, or Agriculture Mechanization preferred.