Location: Van Wert, OH
Type of Employment: Full Time
Administrative Support Person Needed for Van Wert Location- John Deere Dealership Group
If you have the skills and desire to work in a fun, challenging, fast paced John Deere dealership then we want to talk with you!
Purpose: Performs a full range of administrative support duties for our Van Wert dealership location. Directs phone calls received at the location to the appropriate dealership personnel.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership.
- Be familiar with the appropriate Kenn-Feld Group resource to direct any customer or employee inquiry.
- Direct customer complaints to the appropriate department with a focus on customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Communicate and monitor Kenn-Feld Group location processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Bring disruptions to the processes to the attention of the Location Leader.
- Accurately and timely process the daily cash revenue for the location, from counting the revenue, reporting the results, and depositing it in the appropriate financial institution.
- Ensure the integrity of the Kenn-Feld Group Accounts Receivable system by accurately and timely processing customer payments and/or deposits.
- Ensure the integrity of the Kenn-Feld Group Accounts Payable system by accurately and timely processing the approval of vendor invoices.
- Review purchase orders ensuring information is accurate and submits supporting paperwork to Accounting Department.
- Drafts and produces standard letters and memoranda as requested and prepares documents for distribution.
- Provides administrative support to the sales, parts and service departments at that location.
- Distributes mail and maintains dealership files.
- Orders supplies for the store location.
- Control and maintains proper paper flow in the Administrative area.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid clerical expertise.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Ability to use standard desktop computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Willingness and ability to work weekends as scheduled
- High school diploma or equivalent required