on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
As an essential business, we have been operating throughout the Coronavirus crisis. We have adapted our operations to keep our team and our customers safe. We are continuing the use of these safety precautions even as our economy starts to "open up."
Spring is here, regardless of COVID-19. Our customers are planting their crops or getting their property prepared. We are here to help you be successful in those endeavors.
As we serve you, we are not going to relax the safety precautions we put into place when it comes to public areas and facilities. We are cleaning and sanitizing everything our customers and employees come into contact with so we can maintain the safest environment possible.
Although our showrooms are still open, whether you're looking for parts, service, equipment information, or have a general question; we've created a few ways for you to limit in-person interactions during this time.
- General questions or concerns - Feel free to Call any of our 8 locations at any time or send us an Email through our website.
- Parts - You can look for and find the parts you need by accessing our online parts portal, KFG Connect, or you can Call us and let us help you over the phone. Orders can be picked up at your convenience, either in our showroom or curbside.
- Service - You can schedule maintenance or repairs by filling out a Request Form on our website or by giving us a Call at the dealership. We have a Pick-Up and Delivery service available to you.
- Equipment Information - Our website is very detailed and geared to help you find the equipment or parts you need. Feel free to Submit an Inquiry at any time.
- In-Store Visits - To help keep you safe during this time, we are making a few changes to in-store visits.
Our showroom is open for transactions only. Other than considering equipment, we are not open for shopping.
We are limiting the number of customers in our showroom to 15 people. Please be considerate of that limit.
Due to the limit, we are asking only one person from each group proceed to the Parts Counter. (We will also aid in getting items to your vehicle)
We understand purchasing equipment is an important consideration, but please limit your group to those making the buying decision.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions or concerns. Whether it is regarding sales, parts, service, or store information, no inquiry is insignificant. We are here to help you have a successful spring.
Thank you for your trust and valued business. We wish you and your family the best during these trying times.
Tom Burenga | CEO
- contact us
- store information