AMS PHONE SUPPORT
When issues arise during planting and harvest season, you want someone you can talk to quickly. AMS Phone Support was created to address in-season technology concerns quickly and conveniently. Phone Support is available during normal business hours and also during extended in-season hours, along with after-hours voicemail.
We use AgriSync to best serve you.
AgriSync allows us to manage your equipment request efficiently saving you time and money. The technology allows us to utilize video calling and camera sharing to allow for quicker problem resolution.
What you get with AMS Support.
- JDLink™ Alert Monitoring – Identify issues promptly with DTC machine alerts.
- Remote Display Access – Live cab display to maximize uptime and performance.
- Remote Programming – Update software without a trip to the job site.
- Service Advisors Remote – Remotely read and reset diagnostic codes and record performance readings.
- Expert Alerts – Prognostic and proactive problem notification.
- Machine Health Dashboard – Enables us as a dealership to evaluate the overall health of your JDLink™ connected fleet, in relation to, diagnostic codes, Expert Alerts, and open service agreements. The result is an elevated level of support to keep you in the fields and out of the repair shop when you need it the most.
$299 if purchased after Jan 31
Customers who use the AMS Phone Support without a purchased agreement will be charged a fee per call. Apex™ and prescription-related issues are not intended content for AMS Phone Support and should be addressed preseason via our Technology Support Package. Out-of-season calls may be delayed
Sign up today!
Click here to get more information or to register for AMS phone support!