What is it?
A service program focused on providing service/repair options that better fit the needs of our early model tractors and combine equipment owners. Models included are 70 series and older tractors (pre-1995) and 10 series and older combines (pre-2000) and their respective front-end equipment.
Qualifying equipment series:
- Tractors – 70, 60, 55, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 00
- Combines – 9x10, 9x00, 20, 00; also FEE including
- 90 series corn heads and 900F platforms and older
How do we do that?
KFG service departments will offer package pricing on in-shop repairs for qualifying models. This package pricing includes a reduced labor rate and will also offer the customer good/better/best parts options through John Deere, John Deere Reman, A&I Products and Sunbelt. Service call repairs will be quoted at road-labor rate; however, we will still offer customers parts options that best fit their needs. All other listed benefits of this program will still apply.
What are the benefits?
- A quality repair performed by certified John Deere technicians.
- Financing options only available from John Deere dealers.
- Good/better/best parts options to match price points.
- Parts and labor warranties of up to 12 months (John Deere parts only).
- Technicians that know your machine and how to minimize downtime.
- Full support regarding an issue directly related to the repair.
- We have the correct tools and technical publications to do the job right.