ENJOY MORE TIME AT HOME.
Get your lawn equipment serviced right in your own driveway with our Ready to Mow™ Program.
Kenn-Feld Group Woodburn’s Ready to Mow™ program provides maintenance and a diagnosis of lawn equipment at your home! A certified technician will arrive in a KFG Ready to Mow™ service truck to service your equipment in your driveway. To schedule your appointment for winter prep and maintenance, call Alisha at 260-632-4242.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE
- Protect the investment you made in your equipment
- Keep your equipment running at peak performance
- When your machine is running properly, you can spend less time doing chores and more time doing what you love
NEW REFERRAL PROGRAM
Refer a friend for RTM, have them schedule an appointment and mention your name for $25 OFF* John Deere toys and merchandise1! Ask us at the KFG Woodburn location for details.
BASIC SERVICE PROGRAM
Make sure your mower is ready before you get to work. A basic service inspection can extend the life of your mower and help catch problems, so you can avoid downtime and save money.
- Change engine oil and filter
- Grease and sharpen blades
ULTIMATE SERVICE PROGRAM
This package provides the ultimate peace of mind knowing that every nook and cranny of your mower has been inspected, so all you have to do is mow!
14-POINT INSPECTION INCLUDES:
- Change engine oil and fi lter
- Change air fi lter
- Change fuel fi lter
- Change spark plugs
- Check transmission oil and fi lter
- Check engine coolant
- Sparpen blades
- Clean underside of the deck & grease the unit
- Inspect safety sytem
- Check tire pressure
- Tighten hardware
- Check battery
- Clean engine
- Check mower deck and belts